Brand Name: SAFESAVE
Model Number: SMS7
Type: Miniature Case Circuit Breaker
Poles Number: 3P,4P
breaking capacity: Type S、Type H
Ambient temperature: <50℃
Warranty: 18 months
1. Product Overview:
SMS7 Series molded case circuit breaker, suitable for the circuit in distribution network of AC 50Hz/60Hz, rated working voltage up to 690V and rated working current up to 800A to distribute power and protect the circuit and electrical equipment against overload, short-circuit and phase loss, which can also serve as protection against infrequent starting, overload, short circuit and under voltage of the motor.
2. Product Maintenance:
SMS7seriesMolded case circuit breaker maintenance should be carried out in accordance with maintenance procedures. Equipment maintenance procedures are requirements and regulations for routine maintenance of the equipment. Persistence in equipment maintenance procedures can extend equipment life and ensure a safe and comfortable working environment. Its main content should include:
(1) Equipment parts, methods and standards for daily inspection , maintenance and regular inspection;
(2) Working tasks include that molded case circuit breakers must be neat, clean, sturdy, lubricated, anti-corrosive, safe, etc.; tools and materials to be used; standards and precautions to be reached;
(3) Check and assess the content and methods of the maintenance level of the equipment by operators.
3. Use and maintenance requirements
(1) Molded case circuit breakers must be installed in strict accordance with the instructions;
(2) About the molded case circuit breakers (constant temperature, constant humidity, shockproof and dustproof) with special requirements on the environment, corresponding measures shall be taken to ensure the precision performance of the equipment:
(3) During the routine maintenance of the molded case circuit breaker, it is not allowed to disassemble the parts. Stop running immediately if any abnormal performance is founded, and it is not allowed to run the abnormal equipment;
(4) Strictly implement the cutting specifications specified in the equipment manual, and the partsare only allowed to be finished for direct use. The machining allowance should be as little as possible. When casting, the blank surface should be pre-blasted or painted;
(5) The guard should be added during non-working hours. If it is stopped for a long time, it should be wiped regularly, lubricated and run with no load ;
(6) Attachments and special tools shall be placed on a special shelf to keep them clean and prevent injury.
4. Specifications and Parameters:
6. Product display:
7. Installation Size: