Jan 13, 2021
Comparison of frequency conversion air compressor and industrial frequency air compressor
Permanent magnet variable frequency air compressors have been widely used in industry, and people can't help but remind people of industrial frequency-driven air compressors. Throughout the market, industrial frequency-driven air compressors have gradually withdrawn from people’s attention, replaced by permanent magnet variable frequency air compressors. So what is the difference between the two? Why is the permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor produced by Jinjing air compressor Will it be welcomed by the market?
1. The air pressure is more stable:
1. Because the frequency conversion screw air compressor uses the stepless speed regulation feature of the frequency converter, it can start smoothly through the controller or the PID regulator inside the frequency converter; it can also be adjusted quickly in the occasions where the air consumption fluctuates greatly response;
2. Compared with the upper and lower limit switch control of power frequency operation, the stability of air pressure is improved exponentially.
2. Start without impact:
1. Since the frequency converter itself includes the function of a soft starter, the starting current* is within 1.2 times of the rated current. Compared with the power frequency starting at more than 6 times the rated current, the starting impact is small.
2. This impact is not only on the power grid, but also on the entire mechanical system, which is also greatly reduced.
3. Variable flow control:
1. The air compressor driven by power frequency can only work at one displacement, while the frequency conversion air compressor can work at a wide range of displacement. The frequency converter adjusts the motor speed in real time according to the actual air consumption to control the exhaust volume.
2. When the air consumption is low, the air compressor can be automatically dormant, which greatly reduces the energy loss.
3. The optimized control strategy can further improve the energy saving effect.
4. The voltage adaptability of AC power supply is better:
1. Due to the over-modulation technology adopted by the frequency converter, it can still output enough torque to drive the motor when the AC power supply voltage is slightly lower; when the voltage is slightly higher, it will not cause the output voltage to the motor to be higher;
2. For the occasion of self-generation, the variable frequency drive can show its advantages;
3. According to the characteristics of the motor VF (variable frequency air compressors work below the rated voltage in an energy-saving state), the effect is obvious for sites with low grid voltage.
5. Low noise:
1. Most of the working conditions of the frequency conversion system work at lower than the rated speed, the mechanical noise and wear of the host machine are reduced, and the maintenance and service life are extended;
2. If the fan is also driven by frequency conversion, the noise of the air compressor can be significantly reduced.
The difference between frequency conversion and industrial frequency is obvious. The energy saving and efficiency advantages of permanent magnet frequency conversion air compressors are necessary means to win the market.