Nov 26, 2020
The development and main application of frequency converter speed regulation
The frequency converter is mainly composed of rectifier (AC to DC), filtering, inverter (DC to AC), braking unit, drive unit, detection unit and micro-processing unit. Minrong inverter adjusts the voltage and frequency of the output power supply by breaking the internal IGBT, and provides the required power supply voltage according to the actual needs of the motor, so as to achieve the purpose of energy saving and speed regulation. In addition, there are many other inverters. Protection functions, such as overcurrent, overvoltage, overload protection, etc. With the continuous improvement of industrial automation, frequency converters have also been widely used.
Frequency conversion speed regulation technology is a comprehensive technology combining strong and weak currents and electromechanical integration. It not only handles the conversion of huge electric energy (rectification, inverter), but also handles the collection, exchange and transmission of information, so its common technology must be divided into power And control two major parts. The former must solve the technical problems related to high voltage and high current, and the latter must solve the hardware and software development problems of the control module.
1. The main development direction of frequency conversion speed regulation
(1) Achieve high-level control
(2) Development of converters for clean electricity
(3) Reduce the size of the device
(4) High-speed digital control
(5) Simulator and computer aided design (CAD) technology
2. Types and uses of frequency conversion technology
1. The main types of frequency conversion technology are as follows
(1) AC-DC frequency conversion technology (namely rectification technology) realizes power conversion through rectifying components.
(2) Direct-direct frequency conversion technology (ie chopping technology) By changing the on-off time of power electronic devices, that is, changing the pulse frequency or width, so as to achieve the purpose of adjusting the average DC voltage
(3) DC-AC frequency conversion technology (ie, inverter technology) uses power switches to convert DC power into AC power of different frequencies.
(4) AC-AC frequency conversion technology (ie phase-shifting technology) By controlling the turn-on and turn-off time of power electronic devices, it can achieve the purpose of AC contactless switching, voltage regulation, light adjustment, speed regulation, etc.
2. The main purpose of frequency conversion technology
(1) The standard 50HZ power supply has high requirements for frequency, voltage waveform and amplitude, and grid interference.
(2) Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) In case of a power failure, the DC power of the battery is inverted into 50HZ AC power to temporarily supply power to the equipment.
(3) Intermediate frequency device is widely used in metal smelting, induction heating and quenching of mechanical parts.
(4) Frequency conversion speed regulation Produces power with adjustable frequency and voltage.
(5) Energy saving and consumption reduction