Mar 13, 2021
What are the environmental requirements of UPS power supply?
Because each user's installation environment is different, please read the user manual carefully before installation and wiring. All installation, wiring, maintenance and operation must be handled by qualified professionals. If you need to handle it yourself, qualified professionals must be supervised on site. When using machines to carry equipment, be sure to confirm whether it has sufficient bearing capacity.
Today SAFESAVE-UPS power supply will analyze the special requirements of UPS power supply for the environment?
1) SAFESAVE series UPS is a high-quality photovoltaic rechargeable inverter
2) Confirm that the transport path and storage location of the UPS and the external battery box have sufficient capacity and space to accommodate the UPS, the external battery box and transport equipment for passage and installation.
3) The installation site must be kept tidy and clean at all times.
4) Confirm that there is enough space at the installation site to facilitate personnel maintenance and ventilation. Since the fan of the UPS is sucked in from the front and sent out to achieve the heat dissipation effect, it is recommended to place the external battery box and the UpS side by side. Therefore, it is recommended to install:
1. Reserve at least 50 cm of space in front of the UPS and external battery box to facilitate maintenance and ventilation.
2. Reserve at least 50 cm of space behind the UPS and external battery box to facilitate maintenance and ventilation.
3. Reserve at least 50 cm of space on both sides of the UPS and the external battery box to facilitate maintenance and ventilation.
5) The air conditioner in the computer room must be kept at about 25°C, the relative humidity should be less than 90%, and the maximum operating altitude should be 3000 meters above sea level.
Warning: Do not use air conditioners or similar devices to blow the wind directly behind the UPS, so as not to affect the heat dissipation of the UPS.