Jul 25, 2020
1. There is SMT patch process in power inverter manufacturing. What is SMT patch process?
"SMT" is called "automatic programming placement machine", and "mounting" is actually a form of packaging for resistance-capacitance components. It has high precision, small size, high degree of automatic processing, and good reliability of component welding. The power inverter realizes product processing and production through SMT.
2. What is a microcontroller?
All power inverter models with high and low voltage alarms, protections, and other parameters and functions through the CPU microprocessor are called single-chip microcomputers.
3. What is a simulator?
A model that realizes the functions of various parameters of the power inverter by separating components is called a simulator.
4. What are the performance characteristics of the power inverter?
The power inverter can convert DC12V to 220V. It has the following functions:
1) Input high voltage and low voltage alarm and protection.
2) Overload protection.
3) Instant impact 2 times the rated power.
4) Overload and short circuit protection.
5. What is the working principle of the power inverter?
The PWM pulse is realized by the CPU microprocessor, and the low voltage 12V is changed to a DC voltage of about 300V through a high-frequency transformer. Then the CPU outputs a 50 Hz AC drive signal to drive the power switch to work. Through the successive conduction and conversion of the power tube, an AC voltage with an average effective value of 220V in the form of a square wave is realized.
6. Is the output voltage of the power inverter stable?
The output voltage of the power inverter can stabilize the voltage through its own feedback confirmation. No-load and rated voltage change is less than 10V.
7. How to determine whether its stable value is safe for users?
The power inverter fully takes into account the external use environment. When an overload or short circuit occurs, the power inverter will automatically protect the shutdown.
8. What is the output frequency of the power inverter? What is its output frequency?
The output frequency of the power inverter refers to the period of the output AC square wave. Its frequency is 50 Hz. The national power standard is 50 Hz. Under normal circumstances, the period is 20MS, F=1/T=50HZ.
9. What is continuous output power?
Continuous power refers to the power that the power inverter can work continuously under normal conditions.
10. What is peak output power?
Peak power refers to the power that the power inverter can withstand at the moment of starting, usually refers to the motor type load. The instantaneous starting power formed by the large starting current when starting is called the peak output power.
11. What is the difference between continuous output power and peak output power of a power inverter?
Continuous power and peak power are different due to their meaning.
Continuous load = current value × 220 (AC voltage)
Start load=2×power value
Generally speaking, the starting load of electrical appliances or power tools determines whether your power converter is capable of driving it.
12. What is inductive load?
Under normal circumstances, the load with inductive parameters, that is, the load conforming to the current leading voltage characteristic, is generally regarded as an inductive load.
13. What is capacitive load?
Generally, the load with capacitive characteristic parameters, that is, the load conforming to the voltage leading current characteristic, is called the capacitive load.
14. What is the difference between an inductive load and a capacitive load?
The load characteristics are different. First of all, when selecting a load, it must meet the rated power of the power inverter. As long as it satisfies the use conditions of the power inverter, its effect with capacitive and inductive loads is the same.
15. What is the difference between the output waveform of the power inverter and the output 220V city voltage?
The output of the power inverter is an analog sine wave, and the mains is a real sine wave.
16. What is the difference between the output waveform of the power inverter and the output voltage of 220V?
The 220V voltage value output by the power inverter is exactly the same as the market voltage value.
17. Is the power inverter only suitable for the input DC voltage of 11-15V?
The power inverter can only be applied to the input DC voltage of 11V-15V.
18. Can it be applicable and work if the output value exceeds or falls below?
If the value is lower than the input value, the power inverter will issue a low voltage alarm. Please pay attention to the electrical load. When the input voltage is very low, the power inverter will automatically protect. When the input value is higher than this value, the power inverter will automatically protect, and when the input voltage is far greater than that, the power components of the power inverter will be damaged.
19. How to understand the conversion efficiency of a power inverter?
The conversion efficiency of a power inverter generally refers to the ratio of the output effective power to the total input power. It can be understood that the higher the conversion efficiency, the better.
20. What is the no-load current value of the power inverter?
No-load current refers to the current consumed by the power inverter when there is no load.
twenty one. What is the main function of the cooling fan of the power inverter?
The cooling fan of the power inverter mainly plays a role of heat dissipation. The side panel fan is used to draw air to form air convection, so that the power components of the power inverter work in a safe temperature environment.