Dec 19, 2018
1. Insert the vehicle inverter into the socket of the cigarette lighter. Please check the tightness between the plug and the socket. If it is too loose, open the shrapnel on both sides of the plug head and insert it into the cigarette socket.
2. Confirm whether the power indicator light of the vehicle inverter is bright.
3. Insert the power plug of the appliance to be used into the socket of the on-board power converter.
1. When unplugging an electrical appliance in continuous use, make sure that the switch of the appliance has been dialed on "off" before unplugging the power plug.
2. Be sure to use the same type and specification fuse when replacing the fuse of the vehicle inverter. Using a fuse or metal wire other than the specified specification will cause abnormal overheating and fire.
3. Clean up the dirt at the plug of the vehicle inverter in time to avoid bad contact or abnormal overheating of the converter.
4, after use or do not use the vehicle inverter, the cigarette from the socket to pull out the vehicle inverter and properly keep.