Jul 21, 2020
(1) According to the frequency of AC bai output by the inverter, du can be divided into power frequency inverter, intermediate frequency inverter and zhi high frequency inverter. Power frequency conversion inverter power supply uses dao power frequency transformer to achieve electrical isolation between input and output. This kind of inverter has simple structure and reliable operation, but this kind of inverter is bulky, heavy and noisy, and its efficiency needs to be improved. With the ever-increasing requirements for power supply performance, traditional industrial frequency conversion inverter power supplies are gradually difficult to adapt to the requirements of lightweight, high power density, and high reliability. High frequency conversion adopts high frequency conversion technology. Its advantages are small size, light weight, low noise and high efficiency.
(2) According to the number of phases output by the inverter, it can be divided into single-phase inverter, three-phase inverter and multi-phase inverter.
(3) According to the main circuit form of the inverter, it can be divided into single-ended, push-pull, half-bridge and full-bridge.
(4) According to the type of main switching devices of the inverter, it can be divided into thyristor inverter, transistor inverter, field effect tube inverter, IGBT inverter, etc.
(5) According to the stable parameters of the output, it can be divided into voltage inverter and current inverter.
(6) According to the control mode, it can be divided into shift control mode and PWM control mode. The principle of shift term control is that the two switches of each bridge arm of the full-bridge conversion circuit are turned on complementarily, and there is a phase difference between the conduction of the switches of the two bridge arms. The output voltage pulse can be adjusted by adjusting the phase shift angle. To achieve the purpose of adjusting the output voltage.