Brand Name: SAFESAVE
Model Number: SGM500A
Rated Power: 500W
Surge Power: 1000W
Input voltage: 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC
Output Voltage: 110VAC±5% / 220VAC±5%
Output Waveform: modified sine wave
Packing Dimension: 16*9.7*5.4cm
1. Product Overview:
This Shine series modified sine wave solar power inverter is extraordinarily designed for home use,which can convert DC 12V/24V of portable power supply to AC 110V/220V/230V and it works for almost all the household electrical resistive appliances.
2. Product Features:
1. 5V 1A USB Interface.
2. New connecting terminal screws.
3. High conversion efficiency, smart soft start function.
4. Input and output are completely independent.
5. Smart, light,and portable,designed for home use.
3. Product specification:
4. About battery:
Storage battery is a device chemical energy change to electric energy and the device of inverter input. Please choose suitable battery with corresponding inverter model, or would cause inverter to be unable to work and damaged.
◆ Storage battery performance index
1. Capacity: It means how much the energy storing with full power equal discharge current multiply by discharge time.
Capacity=Discharge Current(I)*Discharge Time(H)
2. Discharge rate: It means speed of each discharge current per specific time.
3. Discharge current: Discharge current is output current. It is usually perform with ampere and volume multiply by some coefficient.
4. Final discharging voltage: It means the voltage of battery is not going the discharge; It is usually 1.75V/unit cell.
5. Nominal capacity: It means the capacity after 20 hours discharge.
6. Self discharge rate: The battery would discharge without using. The unit is C/unit.
◆ The option of battery computing method
Because inverter need strong current when it is working. The low capacity storage battery and most output current would cause inverter cannot drive full-loaded. Also it would cause damaged of battery.
The storage battery capacity depends on most discharge current:
Most discharge current=rated power/(storage voltage*0.85)
Storage battery capacity=most discharge current*discharging time
Example: PI1500-12 inverter rated power is 1500W, input voltage is 12V
Most discharge current=1500/(12*0.85)=147A
Keep working for 2 hours
Storage battery capacity=147A*2=294AH
The battery should be more than 294AH
6. Packing box:
Q: Can I have a sample order ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: What about the lead time ?
A: Sample needed 3-5 days, mass production time needed 1-2 weeks.
Q: Do you have any MOQ limit ?
A: 1pc for sample checking available.