Brand Name: SAFESAVE
Model Number: SGM series
Rated Power: 300W-5000W
Input voltage: 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC
Output Voltage: 110VAC±5% / 220VAC±5%
Output Waveform: modified sine wave
USB Port: 5V 1A
Cooling way: Intelligent cooling fan
1. Product Overview:
This Shine series modified sine wave solar power inverter is extraordinarily designed for home use,which can convert DC 12V/24V of portable power supply to AC 110V/220V/230V.
2. Product Features:
◆ High efficiency PWM charging
◆ Temperature compensation
◆ Clear readable display of charge and error status
◆ Full automatic electronic protect function
◆ Small, light, portable and artistic
4. Packing box:
5. About us:
Our mission is to provide best service to our customers and concentrate on building a long-term partnership with our customers which leading us to create a win-win situation. We are committed to putting our customers as the first priority, by providing high quality products, integrity, honesty and accountability in our worldwide business. Our mission is to provide best service to our customers and concentrate on building a long-term partnership with our customers which leading us to create a win-win situation. We are committed to putting our customers as the first priority, by providing high quality products, integrity, honesty and accountability in our worldwide business.
Q: The electric appliance doesn't work and the indicator light isn't on.
1. Faulty battery.
2. Wrong connection of positive pole and negative pole.
3. Loose connection of the cables.
1. Check the battery, and change it if needed.
2. Check the connection of battery. The inverter might be damaged and should
be changed or sent to be repaired.
3. Check the cables and connection points, and tighten the terminals.
Q. The electric appliance doesn't work and the RED indicator light is on.
1. The rated power of electric appliance exceeds the nominal power of inverter
which leads to over load shut down.
2. The rated power of electric appliance is less than the nominal power of the inverter
but its peak power is too high which leads to over load shutdown
3. The electricity in battery runs out (the inverter alarms)
4. Poor ventilation causes over heat shutdown
5. Input voltage is too high.
1. Please use the electric appliance which power is less than the nominal power of inverter.
2. The peak power of electric appliance is no more than that of power inverter, or the same power.
3. Charge the battery or change it.
4. Turn off the inverter for 15 minutes, remove the items near fan and those around the inverter,
and put the inverter in a shady and cool place
5. Turn off the inverter and test the output voltage of battery.
Q. The output voltage of power inverter tested is too low.
Generally the numerical reading range of voltmeter for testing use is too small.
Answer: If you test the output voltage of modified sine wave inverters, please use "true RMS Muti-meter" to obtain the accurate data.