Brand Name: SAFESAVE
Model Number: SGP Series
Rated Power: 300W-8000W
Input voltage: 12VDC/24VDC/48VDC
Output Voltage: 110VAC±5% / 220VAC±5%
Frequency: 50Hz±3 or 60Hz ±3
USB Port: 5V 1A
Warranty: 2 years
Video of SGP series pure sine wave solar inverter:
1. Top-branded components: FET (MOS tube), IGBT, diode, driver chip and other central parts are all using new imported reliable brands, like IR, ON, ST, Fairchild, etc.
2. The inverter quotations on the market are divided into 3 catagories( different quotations for so-called the same power in the market actually are quite different):
1) Actual power quotation 2) Peak power quotation 3) Virtual power's peak power quotation
3. We guarantee our inverter is 100% full power and also add extra 20% power to improve product performance.
4. Part of significant components of the inverter, such as transformers and inductors, are produced by our own company. The quality is strictly controlled in the process selection. Therefore, we have great advantages in the customization of some non-standard products.
SGP-D series power inverter( with conventional display)
SGP-E series power inverter( with color screen)
SGP-C series power inverter( with charging)
Off grid solar system connection:
Application of SGP Series solar inverter:
Q: What does a power inverter do, and what can I use one for?
A: A power inverter changes DC power from a battery into conventional AC power that you can use to operate all kinds of devices . . . electric lights, kitchen appliances, microwaves, power tools, TVs, radios, computers, to name just a few. You just connect the inverter to a battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter . and you've got portable power whenever and wherever you need it.
The inverter draws its power from a 12 Volt battery (preferably deep-cycle), or several batteries wired in parallel. The battery will need to be recharged as the power is drawn out of it by the inverter. The battery can be recharged by running the automobile motor, or a gas generator, solar panels, or wind. Or you can use a battery charger plugged into an AC outlet to recharge the battery.
Q: Why your quotation is higher than other suppliers?
A: In domestic market, the high and low inverter brands are mixed together. There are many low-cost inverter is actually some assembled small unlicensed workshops, it crudely, to reduce costs and use of substandard components for assembly, there is a very big security risk! In order to protect the pro personal and property safety, please do not covet low price, be sure to choose a reliable inverter!