Brand Name: SAFESAVE
Model Number: SST-N30
Input/Output power: 15kw
Rated Current: 60A
Input/Output voltage: 220v three phase
Built-in bypass: Yes
Packing Dimension: 31.1*13.5*18cm
G. W: 2.5kg
Warranty: 18 months
SST series 220v three phase 15kw soft starters integrated with built-in bypass can greatly reduce the construction cost in its application.It features alloyed body design with high strength, control unit with internal power supply design, set-free rapid deployment, and the compacted configuration.
Video of SST Series Soft Starter
1. Timesaving, laborsaving and space saving due to needless installation of external bypass contactor.
2. SCR module is made by German SEMIKRON and the main control chip DP by Italian STMicroelectronics.
3. Elegant appearance due to wire drawing anodic oxidation technology, high-strength aluminum body, no corrosion with acid and alkali salt spray.
4. Control unit can be used easily without independent power supply or even with no three-phase four-wire power.
5. Be connected with no need to input the motor parameters, built-in intelligent procedures, or the preset parameters.
6. The volume of the body is still reduced by 60% compared to the same type of products founded in the market even it is integrated with bypass contactor
Advantages of SST series soft starter:
Q1: How do I select the correct soft starter?
A1: First you have to keep in mind that a soft starter reduces the starting current. You must select a softstarter which supplies adequate current to ensure smooth operation of the motor or application. Please consider the number of starts per hour and the ambient temperature and also the necessary monitoring and control functions.
Q2: Do soft starters have any internal protection?
A2: No, they do not have any protection. You need to use a circuit breaker before the soft starter, or use fuse and contactor with thermal relay, which ensures protection againts overloads and short-circuit.
Q3: What is bypass contactor?
A3: The internal bypass contactor is used after the soft starter has brought the motor up to speed. The algorithm of the soft starter determines when the motor is up to speed and at that time, transitions from silicon-controlled rectifier (SCR) control to the bypass contactor.
Electrical parameters of SST series soft starter
|Standard||GB 14048.6-2008/IEC 60947-4-2:2002|
|Rated operational voltage||200-415V(-15%+10%)|
|Max. length between |
soft starter and cable
|Permissible ambient environment||operation: -20℃～+60℃(consider reducing capacity if >40℃)|
|Permissible installation height||5000m(start to reduce capacity for above 1000m)|
|Starting frequency||≈20 times/hour(Class10 standard load)|