Contact Us+8613505873345


220V 15kW with External Bypass Softstarter


Product Details:
Brand Name: SAFESAVE
Model Number: SJR3-3030
Rated power: 15kW
Type: three phase
Power supply: 220VAC
Inbuilt bypass: Yes
Communication port: RS485
Packing dimension: 38*23.5*27.5cm
G. W: 5kg
Warranty: 18 months

Product Details

Technical Parameter


Video of SJR3-3000 series ac motor soft starter

Product Overview:

The 15kW 220V SJR3-3000 series has a built-in bypass motor soft start and integrated bypass contactor, which greatly reduces the construction cost of the application. It is different from the installation and wiring maintenance of the external soft start, which is different from the conventional soft start. It is also different from the high heat conflict of the thyristor online soft start. This series also supports the bus function of Modbus protocol to support large-scale industrial control layout.

Product Features:

◎ Easy to control: support a variety of communication protocols; operation panel can be used outside; programmable output: 4-20MA DC analog output

◎ Long life: compared to intense heating, heavy harmonic pollution and high module consumption caused by online module, this type of soft starter has a longer using life and more safety

◎ Liquid crystal display: this display is more intuitive and convenient.

ac motor starter

Rated power of SJR3-3000 series ac motor soft starter

SJR3-3000 soft starter




ac motor softstart






Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A:We are a professional manufacturer of VFD/frequency converter,soft starter and accessories.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Normally 1-3 days upon full payment. Longer time if the storage is out in the warehouse.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: Yes. Due to high cost of our product, the sample will be charged.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery.

Hot Tags: 220v 15kw with external bypass softstarter, China, manufacturers, suppliers, customized, in stock
Three-phase power supplyVoltage(AC) 380V±15%(220V and 660V optional)
Frequency 50Hz/60Hz
Applicable motorSquirrel cage three-phase asynchronous motor
Starting frequency When the motor is fully loaded, it shall not start more than 4 times per hour;
Less than 10 times per hour with no or little load
Protective classIP20
Anti shock Accorded with IEC68-2-27:15g, 11ms
Seismic capacityVibration intensity is 0.5G or less at an altitude less than 3000 meters
Ambient temperatureThe capacity needn't be reduced when the working temperature is between 0℃ and
40℃(At the temperature between 40℃ and 60℃, the current should be decreased 2% whenever the temperature is 1℃ higher.)
Storage temperature-25℃~70℃
Ambient moisture93% no condensation or drip, in line with IEC68-2-3
Maximum working The capacity will not be reduced when the working height is less than 1000 meters( If
is higher than 1000 meters, the current will be decreased 5% whenever it is 100 meters higher.)
Cooling means Natural cold wind
Installation angle Vertical installation and the angle of tilt should be in the range of ±10°

You Might Also Like