Brand Name: SAFESAVE
Model Number: SN200G-18R5G-T4
Input/Output power: 18.5kW
Type: AC/AC Inverters
Input/Output voltage: 380v three phase
Packing Dimension: 41*31*30cm
Maximum Frequency: 0~3200Hz
Field Bus: Modbus, CANlink
Warranty: 18 months
Product Video of SN200G Series Variable frequency drive
Integrating with customer general requirement and industrial requirement, Saikong SN-200G series frequency inverter provides customer with various powerful functions such as practical PID regulator and water supply with constant pressure, simple PLC, programmable input/output terminal control, remote synchronous control, pulse frequency preset and other special frequency converter control, and provides customers in equipment manufacturing industry and automation project with internation solution with high in ration density, featuring high value in terms of reduce system cost reduction and system reliability improvement.
1. Super expansion capability. It can extend three lines of relay input, two analog inputs, and up to nine sets of digital outputs.
2. A variety of communication protocol supports, CANlink, Modbus and etc.
3. High-end Configuration, top branded components
4. 32 bit DSP master chip supplied by American TI.
5. SVC support. High performance of closed loop vector control
6. Excellent Heat Dissipation
1. It should not be installed in an environment with explosi- ve gas; otherwise, there is an explosion risk.
2. Its wiring must be conducted by a person with professional qualification; otherwise, there is an electric shock risk.
Wiring should be conducted with input power disconnected completely; otherwise, there is an electric shock risk.
3. After its energizing,never touch control terminal, interior circuit board and other components; otherwise, there is an electric shock risk
4. During its operation, grounding terminal of frequency converter should subject to correct and reliable grounding in accordance with national electric safety regulation and other relevant standards.
5. After shutting off the power, never touch the circuit board and any component inside the machine within 5 minutes after keyboard display is off. Besides, instrument must be used o confirm that electric discharge inside the machine is completed before conducting works inside otherwise, there is an electric shock risk.
6. Never connect AC power with output terminal(U, V and W) of a frequency converter. Power incoming cable is only able to be connected with terminal R, S and T( or L1 and L2 of frequency converter with single phase power).
7. Body static electricity might damage the MOS component inside the device. Without anti-static electricity measures, never touch components such as printed circuit board and IGBT.
8. Never drop metalic foreign matters such as screw and washer into frequency converter;otherwise, there is fire and frequency converter damage risk.
9. Never connect AC 220 with control terminal inside a frequency converter; otherwise, the frequency converter is damaged seriously
10 After start-up and if there is over current protection please re-confirm the external wire is fault free before energizing and operating.
11. Never stop the machine in switch out(power off)mode. Disconnect the power after motor stop operation.
12. Never install the device in a place with direct sunshine.
Control panel of SN200G series frequency converter
Advantages of SN200G series frequency inverter
Product Selection of SN200G series ac drive: Three phase 220V
Product Selection of SN200G series ac drive: Three phase 380V
Top branded components:
NIDEC RADIATOR FAN:
This SN200G series vfd supports PG cards, terminal expansion cards, professional special machinery cards and a variety of communication protocol cards.
Application: Pump/Air compressor/Converyor/Extrusion Machine/Fan/Mill Machine/Motor..
Certification: ISO9001/CCC/CE/Patent Certificate
|Maximum Frequency||0~300Hz Vector control|
|0~3200Hz V/F control|
|The carrier frequency can be adjusted automatically according to the load characteristics|
|Input Frequency Resolution||Digital setting: 0.01Hz|
|Simulation settings: maximum frequency x 0.025%|
|Control Mode||Openloop vector control(SVC)|
|V/F Closed loop vector control(FVC) V/F control|
|Starting Toque||G machine: 0.5Hz/150% (SVC) ; 0Hz/180% 〈FVC)|
|P machine: 0.5Hz/100%|
|Speed Range||1: 100 (SVC) / 1: 1000 (FVC )|
|Steady Speed Precision||+0.5% (SVC ) / ±0.02% (FVC)|
|Toque Control Precision||+0.5% (FVC)|
|Overload Capability||G type machine: 150% the rated current 60s; 180% the rated current 3S|
|P type machine: 120% the rated current 60s; 150% the rated current 3S|
|Toque Lifting||Automatic torque lifting; manualtorque lifting 0.1%~30.0%|
|V/F Curve||V/F Three ways: straight line type; multi-point type; Nth power V/F curve|
(to the power of 1.2nd, 1.4th, 1.6th, 1.8th and 2nd. )
|V/F Separation||2 ways:fullseparation, semi separation|
|Acceleration and Deceleration Curve||Linear or S-curve acceleration and deceleration, four kinds of acceleration and deceleration time|
|0.0~6500.0s _ Acceleration and deceleration time range0.0~6500.0s|
|DC Brake||DC braking frequency: 0.00Hz~ Max frequency|
|Current value: 0.0%~100.0%|
|Point Motion Control||Point frequency range: 0.00Hz~50.00Hz|
|Point acceleration and deceleration time 0.0s~6500.0s|
|Simple PLC, Multi Speed Operation||Achieve up to 16-segment speed operation through the built-in PLC or control terminal|
|Build-In PID||Facilitate process control overthe closed loop control system|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation(AVR)||When the grid voltage changes, the output voltage can still be kept constant|
|Over-Voltage Over-Current Stall Control||Automatic limit of current and voltage during operation to prevent tripping due to frequent over current or over voltage|
|Fast Current Limit Function||Minimize the over-current fault, protect the normal operation of the inverter|
|Toque Limit And Control||With an extractor's characteristics, automatic torque limit during operation to avoid frequent over-currenttrip;torque control can be realized in closed loop vector mode|